Students who were once formally enrolled as a degree-seeking candidate at NYU may apply for readmission.
- If you are currently on a leave of absence for the semester, please consult with your academic adviser before submitting a new application.
- Students who have completed course work elsewhere since attending NYU should submit their application as a transfer student.
To apply for readmission to NYU, follow these steps:
- Log in to NYUAlbert.
- Click "Application Center."
- Locate the "Undergraduate Application for Readmission" line, and click "create."
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and submit the form.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after the application is submitted.
If you are unable to log in to NYUAlbert, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.