Students who were once formally enrolled as a degree-seeking candidate at NYU may apply for readmission.
- If you are currently on a leave of absence for the semester, please consult with your academic adviser before submitting a new application.
- Students who have completed course work elsewhere since attending NYU should submit their application as a transfer student.
- Non-U.S. citizens (a.k.a. international students) are strongly advised to complete the readmission application process 1-2 months in advance of the deadlines to the right. Submitting an earlier application 1-2 months in advance of these deadlines will help re-admitted students secure the appropriate visa for re-entry into the United States.
To apply for readmission to NYU, follow these steps:
- Log in to NYUAlbert.
- Click "Application Center."
- Locate the "Undergraduate Application for Readmission" line, and click "create."
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and submit the form.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after the application is submitted.
If you are unable to log in to NYUAlbert, please e-mail email@example.com for assistance.