Welcome to the Class of 2024!
Congratulations! We are so excited to welcome you to the NYU community. Whether you’ll be joining us in New York City, Abu Dhabi, or Shanghai we want to celebrate your accomplishment and encourage you to take advantage of one of our many webinars, live events, and digital experiences throughout April. All of these sessions and more are accessible through your NYU Admitted Student Portal after you login and select “Admitted Student Resources”.
Experience campus from the comfort of your home. Our new virtual campus experience brings New York City and NYU to you. See yourself on campus as you explore our residence halls, academic buildings, student life center, and libraries with commentary from current students, staff, & faculty.
Webinars & Live Events
Now that you’ve received your offer of admission it’s likely that you have questions, want to meet current students, and/or talk with staff members from across the university. During the month of April we’ll be holding several webinars and live events to help you connect with the NYU community.
NYU Live: Welcome to the Class of 2024!
Join the Admissions team, in a celebration of the Class of 2024. Sessions will include opening remarks from the head of Admissions, a themed student panel, and important next steps. Sessions will occur as follows and you can reserve your spot in the NYU Admitted Student Portal:
- Friday, April 3rd, 1:00pm ET
- Finding Community with Student Life
- Saturday, April 18th, 12:00 pm ET
- Building Community with Residential Life
- Monday, April 27th, 9:00am ET
- Beyond the Classroom: Internships, Research, & Service Opportunities
The Academic Experience: School- and Campus-Specific Webinars
Each school or college within NYU in addition to NYU Shanghai and NYU Abu Dhabi will be holding webinars to help you better understand the program, school, or college that you’ve been admitted to as well as provide the opportunity for you to talk with faculty, staff, and current students. Visit the NYU Admitted Student Portal to see when sessions are available for your school.
Ask Me Anything Class of 2024
Throughout the month of April our current students will be hosting Ask Me Anythings (AMAs) via Instagram. These are a great opportunity to meet a current student and ask them anything you want to know about attending NYU. Keep an eye on our Instagram (@MeetNYU) for dates, times, and to meet our current studnts.
1:1 Financial Aid Advising Sessions
The cost of attending college is a consideration for many families. As you and your family assess your ability to attend NYU the Office of Financial Aid will be offering 1-to-1 virtual advising sessions to help you understand your financial aid offer and financing options for NYU. To sign up for an appointment visit the NYU Admitted Student Portal, select “Admitted Student Resources”, then “Financial Aid”, and finally “Financial Aid 1:1”.
More Ways to Connect
If you are not able to attend any of our live events or webinars here are some other ways you can connect with us and other members of #NYU2024.
- Give us a call. We love getting to talk to admitted students and their families. If you have questions about your offer of admission or just want to share your excitement with us, you can contact the admissions office by phone at +1-212-998-4500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a reminder the Admissions Office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm ET.
- Show your NYU Pride. The NYU Bookstore is offering a discount to all newly admitted students. Log into the Admitted Student Portal for your discount!
- Watch the NYU Trailblazers. If you’re curious about what makes NYU Faculty so great, look no further than our Trailblazer series. A series of 30-minute or less talks from NYU’s top faculty members on a variety of topics. You can watch one or watch them all plus tons of other video content through the Meet NYU YouTube Channel.
- Like “NYU Class of 2024” on Facebook. Stay up to date on the latest news for the Class of 2024 as well as stories from current students, webinar invites, and more. Please note: This Facebook Page is the only official page or group for the Class of 2024 on Facebook. Any other group is not sponsored by the university and we urge you to be cautious of sharing any personal information with other groups.
Parents and Guardians of #NYU2024
We’d never forget about the parents and guardians that have helped their students reach this exceptional milestone. Keep an eye on your email for an invitation to join our Class of 2024 Parents & Family Facebook Group and other parent specific virtual events.