Tuition and Fees
If you are registered for classes you are responsible for all costs (tuition and fees) associated with your courses. Please be aware that if you have decided not to participate in the Precollege program you must drop your classes via NYU Albert and notify the Office of University Programs in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org so that you are no longer responsible for the costs.
|Tuition & Fees||Precollege Program Fee||Total Due*|
*Students may be charged additional fees for courses such as lab or art fees.
**Residential students must enroll in two (2) courses, one of which may be the Non-Credit Writing Workshop. Living on campus and having a meal plan will also result in additional costs. Learn more about living on campus here.
A limited number of scholarships are available to academically qualified students who demonstrate a high level of financial need. International students are not eligible for scholarships and scholarships will not cover the full cost of the program for any recipients.
Students who are interested in financial aid should submit their Precollege application by March 25 to ensure they can submit the scholarship application by the deadline.
The scholarship deadline is April 1st.
- Please note: Students interested in applying for the NYU Precollege Scholarship should complete the following steps:
- Submit the 2016 Precollege on-line Application, (includes: Personal Statement and Official High School Transcript) and select YES to the question "Are you interested in Financial Aid"
- Within 48 hours of submitting the online application, students will receive an email with instructions for submitting the 2016 NYU Precollege Scholarship Application.
- Students will be asked to activate their NYU credentials (which will be included in the email) and access the online application.
- There are no supplemental materials that need to be submitted, students will self-report Family Household financial information directly from the 1040.
Scholarship information will be reviewed by the NYU Office of Financial Aid and decisions will be emailed directly to student's NYU email accounts beginning in Mid-March. Students will not receive decisions about scholarships until AFTER they receive their admissions decision.