- Aid Eligibility Extension Request: Undergraduate Students 2016-2017 (pdf)
- Aid Eligibility Extension Request: Authorized Administrators for Graduate Students 2016-2017 (pdf)
- Aid for Part-Time Study (pdf)
- Citizenship Status (pdf)
- Consortium Agreement 2016-2017 (pdf)
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- CSS Noncustodial PROFILE
- CSS Noncustodial PROFILE Waiver Request (pdf)
- Federal Direct Loan Checklist: Steps To Secure Your Loan (pdf)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan -- information and how to apply
- Federal Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans -- information and how to apply
- FERPA Consent to Disclose Student Information Form (pdf)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Information Release Request Form (pdf)
- Private (Nonfederal) Alternative Loans -- information and how to apply
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Worksheet for New Freshmen 2016-2017 (pdf)
- Professional Judgment Worksheet for Returning Undergraduates and Graduate Students 2016-2017 (pdf)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Calculator
- Selective Service Status (pdf)
- Summer Financial Aid for NYU Undergraduate Students
- Summer Financial Aid for NYU Graduate Students
- TAP Grant Application
- TAP Grant Award Estimator
- Undocumented Student Financial Aid Application
Priority Dates and Deadlines
All students should apply for financial aid every year. Students who miss a financial aid priority deadline are still encouraged to file the FAFSA and will be considered for federal student aid if eligible, but funds become increasingly limited. If you have not applied, do so immediately. Remember, to meet the specified deadline your application, with all necessary signatures, must be received and validated by the processor and released to NYU by the date shown below for priority consideration.
Freshman Applicants: In order to be considered for NYU scholarship, you must complete all required applications by our deadlines. Please review How to Apply to learn which applications are relevant to you. Late CSS Profile applications will not be accepted for scholarship consideration. The FAFSA can be filed at any time to be reviewed for federal aid eligibility.
Important financial aid dates and deadlines are posted one month in advance on the Events Calendar below.
Direct Deposit of Scholarship/Fellowship Stipends
If you are receiving scholarship/fellowship stipend support, you may have stipend payments deposited directly into your checking or savings account. To be eligible for direct deposit, you must have a checking or savings account at a bank that is a member of the Automatic Clearinghouse (most banks are members). Stipend checks will be sent to your local address as it appears on Albert (via NYUHome) until direct deposit becomes effective for you or if you do not elect the direct deposit option. Be sure to maintain your current local address on Albert at all times.
To apply for Direct Deposit of Scholarship/Fellowship Stipends, complete and submit the AP Direct Deposit Authorization Form available from the NYU Controller's Division, Financial Services: