Established in 1910, the John and Bertha E. Waldmann Memorial Dental Library contains over 38,000 volumes on dentistry and related subjects. Located in the Manhattan Veterans Administration Medical Center, the library has seating for over 150 patrons, features ten public access computer workstations, six private study rooms for small group study and a computer laboratory with nine additional computers. Two large reading rooms feature seats appointed with semi-private glass partitions, Internet access and laptop wiring. Every seat in the library is wired and laptop wireless printing is an option as well.
The Dental Center Archives are housed with the University Archives at Bobst Library, Room 1006. As one of the NYU Health Sciences Libraries, the Waldmann Memorial Library enhances learning, research and patient care by managing knowledge-based resources, providing client-centered information services and education, and extending access through new initiatives in information technology. For more information about the access, hours and services, visit the NYU Health Sciences Libraries website.