Phase One Deadline: November 28, 2012
Campus deadline for Phase Two: February 11, 2013
Final Deadline: February 21, 2013
Provides tuition & living expenses for up to 3 years for graduate study in the performing arts, visual arts, or creative writing; maximum award is $50,000 per year.
- be a current senior or have graduated from a four-year institution within the past five years, and who has not begun graduate work
- plan to begin first full-time graduate study in the following fall semester
- demonstrate significant financial need
- show significant promise in his/her artistic field and plan to be a professional practicing artist
- have at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA
- not have been previously nominated for this award
New two-phase application for 2012-2013:
- In October 2012, the Foundation opened on its website the Phase One online application. The Phase One online application must be submitted directly by the applicants, including the portfolio, no later than November 28, 2012.
- Applicants deemed eligible based on their Phase One application will be invited to submit a Phase Two application and compete for a nomination from their institution. Hence NYU's campus deadline in early February applies to Phase Two only. Only those candidates who completed Phase One and were invited to apply will be considered for nomination by NYU.