Campus Deadline: December 1
Final Deadline: Late February
For the senior undergraduate year and graduate study in a field in which a student demonstrates unusual ability and promise. An initial grant of $4,000 is followed by a $15,000 stipend during each of the first two years of graduate study.
- be an undergraduate junior at the time of application
- be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national
- plan to enter a master's or doctoral program in the arts, humanities or social sciences
- have a documented history of receiving need-based financial aid during college
- have demonstrated superior standards of intellectual ability, scholastic achievement and personal promise in your undergraduate career