When completing assessment plans and reports, it is important to remember that content matters over form. Each program may elect to use one of the optional templates located in the sidebar on the right, or to design their own. Annual assessment reports should be between 1-2 pages in length (not including supporting documentation).
All programs are required to include the following content in their annual assessment report (regardless of the particular format in which the information is reported):
- Student learning goals and their associated outcomes
- Measurement: Direct and Indirect Evidence
- Results: What did you find?
- Use of Results (feedback loop): How results are (or will be) used to improve student learning in program.
Optional content to include:
- Plans for future study of goals not assessed for this report.
- Supporting documentation