NYU researchers and scientists are creating breakthrough discoveries and technologies the marketplace wants—in diagnostics and healing, drug discovery, computing, social networking and more. Recent years have seen an outpouring:
- A pioneering approach to improving computer memory.
- An innovative stent to treat brain aneurysms.
- A device that speeds the treatment of traumatic brain injuries.
- A molecular sensor that diagnoses disease and may help in agriculture.
- A new way for law enforcement to recover corrupted data.