Problem-Solving and Grievances

NYU encourages you to resolve problems and address concerns that are affecting your performance. To resolve an issue, we believe that it is often most effective to start by discussing the issue with your immediate supervisor or manager. All matters will be handled with discretion in accordance with University Policy. If you believe that it would be inappropriate to discuss the problem with that person, you should initially contact your unit or school’s Human Resources Officer. You can also contact NYU’s Employee Assistance Program, Carebridge, by calling 800-437-0911.“Problems" that involve issues of non compliance with law, University Policy, or unethical conduct can be addressed to the Compliance Officer, the Compliance Reporting Line, or by calling 877-360-7626.

  1. Dates of official enactment and amendments: Not Available
  2. History: N/A
  3. Cross References: N/A