OEO Workshops for NYU Units and Schools
In addition to online modules and monthly live sessions through NYUiLearn, the Office of Equal Opportunity also conducts workshops and seminars for individual Schools, Departments, and administrative units within the University community. These workshops cover important information about the law and NYU policy, while also offering more intentional focus, dialogue, and examples tailored to the issues and needs of the specific unit.
Topics for workshops available to Schools and units include:
- Preventing Harassment on Campus
- The Role of the Supervisor in Preventing and Responding to Harassment
- Workplace Accommodations for Employees with Disabilities
- Responding to Sexual Misconduct and Complying with Title IX
- Best Practices for Inclusive Searches
Deans, Directors, or unit managers can schedule a workshop by contacting the Office of Equal Opportunity at 212-998-2370 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see answers to frequently asked questions about requesting an OEO workshop.