Halloween parties are a no-go this year, of course, but we never like to miss an opportunity to connect with our community for some spooky (and artistic!) fun. So all students—whether you're on one of our campuses or studying remotely from another location—are invited to make good use of all that extra time you're spending at home by entering our pumpkin carving contest. (If carving is not your thing—painted or otherwise decorated pumpkins are also welcome!)
- Open to all NYU students
- Email a photo of your creation to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 31 at 11:59 p.m. EST
- Please only submit a photo of your own work.
- In your email, use the subject line "pumpkin carving contest" and include your name, school, and graduation year.
- We'll post entries on the university's social media channels and ask our followers to help choose a winner from a selection of finalists.
- The winner will receive a mini photo printer (it connects to your phone via Bluetooth to print 2"x3" photos on the go)! We'll email to arrange delivery.