September 30, 2011
On October 5, media titans and industry luminaries will convene in NYU’s Kimmel Center, Rosenthal Pavilion, to discuss the future of media. The panelists will specifically debate what is in store for the advertising and marketing industry over the next 10-15 years.
The forum will be comprised of industry experts, including:
· Bob Carrigan, CEO, IDG Communications
· Beth Comstock, CMO, General Electric
· Maria Luisa Francoli, Global CEO, MPG
· Christine Fruechte, President & CEO, Colle+McVoy
· Mike Kelly, CEO, The Weather Channel
· Steve Lacy, CEO, Meredith Corporation
· Brian Monahan, Managing Partner, Intelligence Practice, MAGNAGLOBAL
· Bob Pittman, Chairman, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment Platforms
· David Verklin, Managing Partner, VSVentures LLC.
· Moderated by: Josh Quittner, Flipboard Editor and former editor at Time Inc., Business 2.0 and Fortune Magazine
Presented by MediaPost Communications, the event will be hosted by the School of Continuing and Professional Studies (NYU-SCPS) through the Master’s Program in Graphic Communications Management and Technology. MEDIA Magazine’s Future of Media Forum is an official event of Advertising Week. The event will be held on Wednesday October 5 from 8:00-11:00 a.m.
Tickets are available here.
This Article is in the following Topics:
School of Professional Studies