Applications are available now for the New York University Reynolds Graduate Fellowship in Social Entrepreneurship (www.nyu.edu/reynoldswww.nyu.edu/reynolds). The goal of the NYU Reynolds Program fellowship is to attract, train and encourage the next generation of social entrepreneurs. Each year the Reynolds Program offers up to 20 graduate fellowships to a highly selective group of individuals from across all fields of study who posses the vision and passion to create pattern-breaking solutions to long-intractable social problems in sustainable and scalable ways.
Successful applicants will receive $50,000 in tuition aid and participate in an intensive two-year curricular and co-curricular component to compliment the students’ particular courses of study including:
- Incubator for social venture and non-profit development and launch
- The NYU Reynolds “Social Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century” Speaker Series
- Specially designed course in social entrepreneurship
- One on one and small group social entrepreneurial coaching sessions with leaders in the field
- Seminars and workshops led by the Reynolds Expert Advisors and alumni
- Peer review sessions
- Intensive business plan coaching
- Summer internships and project-related work
- Networking opportunities with visionary leaders from the public, private and citizen sectors
- Membership in a community of diverse and extraordinary changemakers
This opportunity is open to individuals applying to any full-time two-year master’s degree program at NYU for September 2010 enrollment, or to students who are currently enrolled in NYU’s Schools of Law, Medicine or Dentistry and will have two years remaining beginning September 2010. Application deadlines vary by school and run from January through February. For more information or to apply, please visit the NYU Reynolds website.