* Media Advisory/Request for Coverage *
The Global Economic Policy Forum brings together government, economic, and academic leaders to discuss critical issues of economic policy and the capital markets. Through an open exchange of ideas among policy makers, scholars, and market participants guests get a rare inside look at the future of economic policy, regulation, and capital market activities. The event is co-sponsored by the NYU Center for the Study of Central Banks and the Law Alumni Association.
This is event is not open to the public. Members of the media wishing to attend should contact Richard Pierce at 212.998.6796 or email@example.com.
- WHAT: Third Annual Global Economic Policy Forum and Fall Lecture will feature a panel discussion entitled, The Future of Regulation and the Capital Markets. A Q&A with all panelists will follow.
- WHO: Panelists are: Neil M. Barofsky 95, Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program; Eric R. Dinallo 90, Henry Kaufman Visiting Professor of Finance, NYU Stern School of Business, former superintendent of Insurance, New York State; Kenneth R. Feinberg 70, partner, The Feinberg Group, Special Master of Executive Compensation Under TARP; Sara A. Kelsey 76, counsel WilmerHale, former General Counsel, FDIC.
Moderators are: Geoffrey P. Miller, Global Economic Policy Forum Co-Chairman, Stuyvesant P. Comfort Professor of Law, and Director of Center for the Study of Central Banks and Financial Institutions, NYU School of Law; and Alan N. Rechtschaffen, Global Economic Policy Forum Co-chairman and Adjunct Professor of Law, NYU School of Law.
- WHEN: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- WHERE: NYU School of Law, Vanderbilt Hall, located at 40 Washington Square South (between Macdougal and Sullivan Streets) (Subways: A, B, C, D, E, F, V at West 4th Street).