Four Seasons CEO Isadore Sharp Speaking at NYU-SCPS Tisch Center’s 32nd Annual Hospiality Conference in 2010
December 16, 2009
- Who: Isadore Sharp, founder, chairman and CEO of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will be interviewed by Jonathan M. Tisch, conference chair, chairman and chief executive officer of Loews Hotels, and co-chairman of the board and office of the president, Loews Corporation.
- What: The chairs annual Beyond the Boardroom interview at the 32nd Annual New York University International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference hosted by the NYU-SCPS Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Sports Management.
- When: Conference runs from June 6-8, 2010. Hotel accommodations are now available. Registration opens spring 2010.
- Where: New York Marriott Marquis, New York City.
- Why: The conference is the premier hospitality finance and development forum of its kind where global hotel CEOs, analysts and other hospitality leaders gather to discuss current and future developments in the industry.
Follow the conference on Twitter: twitter.com/nyuhospitality
This Press Release is in the following Topics:
School of Continuing and Professional Studies, Events and Traditions
Type: Press Release
Christopher James | (212) 998-6876