* MEDIA ADVISORY / DAYBOOK ITEM *
Mercer St. Dog Run - Renovated by NYU - Re-opens
- WHAT: The Mercer St. Dog Run - which NYU has recently renovated after a long period of disrepair - will officially re-open on Wednesday, July 15 for dogs and dog-lovers. NYU will host a celebration with light refreshments for canines and humans.
- WHO: Alicia Hurley, NYU VP for Gov’t Relations and Community Engagement; Beth Gottlieb, president, Mercer/Houston Dog Run Assoc.
- WHERE: Mercer Street Dog Run, corner of Mercer St. and Houston St., Manhattan
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 15, 5:30 pm