* MEDIA ADVISORY / DAYBOOK ITEM *
Winners Chosen for Responsibility Campaign Public Service Ads
- WHAT: Members of the Responsibility Campaign - a combined effort of NYU, other New York City colleges, elected officials, bar owners, and police to discourage under-age and binge drinking - will announce the student winners of a contest to produce the best 30-second anti-drinking public service announcements. In all, more than 40 entries were received.
- To see all entries, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/RCPSAContest *
- WHEN: Thursday, April 9, 2009 12:30 pm
- WHERE: NYUs Kimmel Center, 60 Washington Square South (corner of LaGuardia Place), Room 914