Reviews and Recommendations
Academic Year 2012-2013
- Recommendation regarding Division of Libraries revised Faculty Bylaws: Proposal to Create a Non-Tenure Track (March 14, 2013)
- Recommendation to the administration on matters pertaining to faculty compensation for the academic year 2013-2014 (February 14, 2013)
- Recommendation regarding Revision of Appointments, Promotion, and Tenure Document for Dentistry and Nursing (February 14, 2013)
- Review of Draft of Electronic Communications and Social Media Policy (February 14, 2013)
- Review of Policy on Weapons, Simulated Weapons and Theatrical Use of Weapons (January 31, 2013)
- Recommendation regarding the School of Medicine Proposal for Extension of the Tenure Clock for individuals impacted by Hurricane Sandy (January 31, 2013)
- Follow-up Recommendation regarding the NTTF library position at the School of Medicine (December 13, 2012)
- Recommendation regarding the NTTF library position at the School of Medicine (October 25, 2012)
Motions and Voting Procedure
- The text of all substantive motions to be considered at a regular meeting of the Faculty Senators Council must be submitted to the FSC Coordinator by Monday 10:00 am of the week of the regular FSC meeting.
- The agenda, text of motions, and supporting materials shall be distributed to the members by Tuesday, mid-day before regular FSC meetings.
- A motion from the floor is possible but, without this prior notice and documentation, the vote will normally take place at the next FSC meeting following the debate and in exceptional cases by e-mail no less than one week after the debate.
- A member of the Faculty Senators Council or his/her alternate representative present at a meeting shall be entitled to one vote. There shall be no voting by proxy.
- At least one half of the voting members of the Faculty Senators Council plus one shall be present at a meeting to constitute a quorum.