University Senate Membership
The University Senate consists of 138 voting members
- Twenty-one deans and campus vice chancellors
- Thirty-eight members of the Tenured/Tenure Track Faculty Senators Council
- Twenty-nine members of the Full-Time Continuing Contract Faculty Senators Council
- Thirty-eight members of the Student Senators Council
- Seven representatives from the Administrative Management Council
- Five senior members of the administration of the University, including the President and Chancellor, the Provost, the Executive Vice President, the Secretary and General Counsel, and the Senior Vice President for Global Inclusion, Diversity, and Strategic Innovation and Chief Diversity Officer.