The Compensation Office is responsible for providing competitive and equitable compensation that is aligned with the University's short- and long-term strategies and which serves to attract, retain, and motivate high performing employees. Additionally, the Compensation team provides programs that enable leaders to recognize, reward, and reinforce excellent and sustained employee performance.
- Provides strategic direction for accomplishing reorganizations, which may include analysis of legal risk in partnership with General Counsel and associated job evaluation and documentation processes
- Conducts benchmarking to ensure external market competitiveness
- Performs job evaluations to ensure internal equity and appropriate leveling based on competency framework
- Consults on salary offers for new hires, promotions, market/equity adjustments, annual merit increases, and temporary salary increases
- Administers University service recognition and annual bonus programs
The Benefits Office mission is to assist employees and their families in accessing, understanding, and maximizing the value obtained from the University's benefits programs.