Alison Leary is the Executive Vice President for Operations at New York University. In this role, Ms. Leary has overall responsibility for the following departments within Operations:
- Human Resources
- Public Safety
- Office of Construction Management
- Facilities Management
- Strategic Assessment, Planning and Design
- Office of Faculty Housing
- Sustainability, Energy and Technical Services
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Finance and Technology
- Campus Services
- Global Facilities Policy and Planning
The Division of Operations is committed to supporting the academic mission by providing an environment that makes it possible for faculty and students to do their best work. This organization of over 800 employees keeps this commitment through teamwork based on the principles of diversity, respect, trust, communication, accountability and service.
Prior to joining NYU, Ms. Leary was a vice president for Global Design and Construction at JPMorganChase based in New York City. Over her twenty year career, Ms. Leary has held a wide variety of positions in operations with responsibilities nationwide.