The Treasury Systems area provides support for various applications used by the Bursar, Treasury, Insurance and Risk Management and Loan Servicing offices.
- Bursar (Student Accounts, University Banking Deposits)
- Treasury (Pledge and Gift Processing)
- Insurance and Risk Management (Workers' Compensations Claim Processing)
- Membership offices for the NYU Athletic Centers
- Loan Servicing (Perkins and Institutional loans)
Systems Area Responsibilities
Troubleshoot all system issues which include the:
- Student Information System (SIS), Interface issues, Cashiering System.
Develop functional specifications for enhancements, which include:
- SIS for the Bursar Student Accounts
- ADVANCE Fundraising application for Pledge and Gift Processing. The Treasurer's office is responsible for processing contributions, which include gifts, pledges and pledge payments. This system interfaces with the NYU FAME systems and generates donor receipts.
- Tuition Remission Web Application
Quality Assurance Testing:
- Modifications and upgrades to SIS/Tuition Remission Application
- Enhancements to third party vendor websites used for payment processing
Coordinate with Vendors for E-billing and Electronic Payment Options
- Develop Brio reports and support Brio users in the Bursar's department.
Maintain and support all PCs in the Bursar's office and Loan Servicing area.