Accounts Payable is responsible for the following:
- Payment for goods and services that University employees and students procure through purchase orders and other means.
- Payment for various expenses incurred by University employee and students in the conduct of University business.
- Ensure compliance with applicable University policies and government regulations.
- Maintain records of paid transactions for internal and external auditors.
- Provide AP-related information and tools to members of the University community to help them effectively manage their own functions.
Visit Employee Reimbursements, Advances & Reconciliation on the FinanceLink website for information and resources about the University Employee reimbursement system, AP Workflow.
Visit the Payment Forms and Resources page for information and resources about payment to businesses and individuals.
105 East 17th Street
New York, NY 10003