The Office of Compliance and Risk Management assists New York University, as an international center of scholarship, teaching and research, to carry out its academic mission with integrity and in accordance with the University’s legal, regulatory and ethical responsibilities.
We offer Compliance and Risk Management Services that include:
- Providing the University Compliance Steering Committee with a comprehensive view of the University’s compliance activities;
- Coordinating the activities of the University’s various compliance committees that have the primary responsibility for compliance;
- Advising the University’s administrative and academic units on compliance matters;
- Promoting communication and coordination regarding compliance and risk management throughout the University;
- Conducting ongoing compliance monitoring and investigations, when requested by the University Compliance Steering Committee; and
- Collaborating with the University’s Compliance Officers reporting on compliance and risk management matters to the Audit and Compliance Committee of the Board of Trustees.