BUILD A TRADITION. Through the continued support of alumni, parents, and friends, NYU enhances the lives of its students and prepares them to be the leaders of tomorrow. Supporters of NYU contribute to a long tradition of excellence. Contributors of $2,500 and above are invited to join one of our prestigious University Giving Circles.
Alumni graduating within the past 10 years are eligible for membership in the Young Alumni Leadership Circle, NYU's first donor group for recent graduates.
NYU Giving Circles and Benefits
|NYU Society||$2,500 - $4,999|
|President's Council||$5,000 - $9,999|
|Global Circle||$10,000 - $24,999|
- Invitations to private lectures on campus with top faculty, researches, and administrators
- Private campus tour and lunch at the Torch Club
- Reserved seating at public lectures
- Invitations to NYU cultural and sporting events around the country and world
- Opportunities to network with NYU leaders
- Personal, behind-the-scenes tour of NYU’s Bobst Library
- Private tours of new University facilities and programs
NYU had a tremendous impact on our lives. We know that alumni support plays an important role and we are thrilled to be a part of a vibrant community.
-- Annette Fraad (Steinhardt '56) and Bill Fraad (Steinhard '56)